Simply the best quality lower height 5cm bar full dog run panels on the market with a ‘Lifetime Warranty’.
The 5cm gap dog run panels are particularly climb resistant and are suitable for all breeds and most puppies. Please note that as these are lower height some determined dogs could jump over them.
Our 5cm dog panels come with an extra thickness centre support panel to give extra strength and durability. This centre support bar is welded both on the top and underneath giving a double strengthening of the Panels far in excess of other dog panels on the market.
We want you to be pleased with the quality of our panels so all our dog panels are manufactured to European and British standards, our Standard Bar Panels have stronger and more welds than other manufacturers Bar Panels on the market.
These top quality hot-dipped galvanised dog panels for the construction of dog runs are pre-drilled for easy assembly and all the required fixings are included. All the panels are universally drilled to adapt to most other makes of dog run panels.
Galvanised Dog Run Panels 5cm Bar Specification
- The bars are 16mm with 5cm gap between them, 1.64m (5’4″ft) High.
- Manufactured from precision steel tubes in accordance with DIN 2394-2 standards. The steel grade is RST 37-2.
- Suited to all sizes of dogs and most puppies.
- The zinc coating is made from elements according to the European DIN 1461 standards (BS 1461) and is ISO-9002 certified.
- Panel Height 1.64m
- Delivery is £25 first panel then £5 per panel inc vat