The 5cm bar full dog run panels are the strongest 5cm panels available and these are suitable for all types of dogs. We sell these panels to boarding kennels, breeders, the police and professional dog trainers so they are proven in the dog world.
These 5cm bar full panels are hot dipped galvanised so both the internal and external surfaces are completely coated in the galvanising process. All the dog panels are universally drilled so that they can be fitted in a linear run and also at 90 degrees to each other.
One of the reasons these 5cm bar panels are so popular is that they climb resistant which makes them more secure and with the 5cm gap spacings means they are suitable for all breeds and most puppies.
Our 5cm dog panels are manufactured with an extra thickness centre support panel to give extra strength and durability, this is the most important part of the panel as it takes the impact when dogs jump against the panels.
All our 5cm bar full dog panels are manufactured to European and British standards, our Standard Bar Panels have stronger and more welds than other manufacturers Bar Panels on the market.
Galvanised Dog Run Panels 5cm Bar Specification
- The bars are 16mm with 5cm gap between them, 1.84m (6ft) High.
- Manufactured from precision steel tubes in accordance with DIN 2394-2 standards. The steel grade is RST 37-2.
- Suited to all sizes of dogs and most puppies.
- The zinc coating is made from elements according to the European DIN 1461 standards (BS 1461) and is ISO-9002 certified.
- Panel Height 1.84m
- Delivery is £25 first panel then £5 per panel inc vat