We are one of the few suppliers that offer 5cm bar panels in a door left version. We offer these 5cm gap Door Left panels in the same sizing options as the door rights but they have the door on the left side if you are facing it with the latch on the left frame.
All the Door Left Panels have been hot-dipped galvanised to ensure that both the outside and all inside surfaces are fully galvanised. These door left gates are suitable for all breeds and they come with a strengthened central horizontal bar which takes the impact if dogs jump up against the doors.
The 5cm gap door left panels are climb resistant and you can use these panels with all breeds of dogs without any issues. All doors open inwards so that you are pushing the dog back into the run as you enter, this also reduces the risk that he may escape past you.
Galvanised Dog Run Panels 5cm Bar Door Left Specification
- The bars are 16mm with 5cm gap between them, 1.84m (6ft) High.
- Manufactured from precision steel tubes in accordance with DIN 2394-2 standards. The steel grade is RST 37-2.
- Suited to all sizes of dogs and most puppies.
- The zinc coating is made from elements according to the European DIN 1461 standards (BS 1461) and is ISO-9002 certified.
- All doors open inwards, door width 610mm.
- Panel Height 1.84m
- Delivery is £25 first panel then £5 per panel inc vat