Our 3/4 draught screen dog run panels come with a lifetime warranty.
These 3/4 mix panels are used for separating dogs as divider panels so they can’t attack each other, or are often used at the ends of the kennels to protect dogs from wind and rain. The bottom 3/4 of the panel is manufactured from a profiled galvanised sheet and the top 1/4 from our 5cm gap bars.
These top quality hot-dipped galvanised dog panels for the construction of dog runs are pre-drilled for easy construction and all the required fixings are included. All the panels are universally drilled to adapt to most other makes of galvanized dog run panels.
We want you to be pleased with the quality of our panels so all our dog panels are manufactured to European and British standards, these 3/4 panels are exceptionally strong and will protect dogs.
The draught screen is designed to eliminate wind chill factors and protect your dog from the elements, including the sun, creating a much needed spot of shade during the summer months.
Galvanised 3/4 Draught Screen Dog Run Panels Specification
- Manufactured from a profile strong galvanised sheet within a 25mm box section frame for strength and rigidity.
- The bars are 16mm with 5cm gap between them, 1.84m (6ft) High.
- Manufactured from precision steel tubes in accordance with DIN 2394-2 standards. The steel grade is RST 37-2.
- Suited to all sizes of dogs and most puppies.
- The zinc coating is made from elements according to the European DIN 1461 standards (BS 1461) and is ISO-9002 certified.
- All doors open inwards. Panel Height 1.84m
- Delivery is £25 first panel then £5 per panel inc vat